Tuesday, November 9, 2010

He has a wife have a son


"Pops." Long Hao East rang him two ears, cold: "I do not have time, under the command Weisha my brother man? Let you say a way UGG Classic Cardy out, you UGG Ultra Short want your family now."

Long Hao man looked at the East did not speak, said these words to his heart, he has a wife have a son. Silent for a while: "I die do not care, do not make things

difficult for my family."

"Well, go ahead!" Long Hao East nodded his head. The other two Han thundered: "You do the betraying his brother."

Long before ho took the East came to a piece of youth knife, came next to the front of a big fellow, "rip" facing the knife stabbed into the lower abdomen severely, UGG Ultra Short Boots

coldly: "I have said, people who had hurt my brother pay a painful price, my first take your knife. "

"Oh!" Pulled out a knife as the knife drew blood shot out of the bleeding profusely Biao, Han screams of pain could not twitch with open eyes, wasted step.

No comments:

Post a Comment