Monday, January 3, 2011

X-rated maim to 23 months of my wages


The dissimilarity maims Class subsidy to all have an exaltation
【Keyword 】the wounded and disabled subsidize
The regulation stipulates:Article 35 Section 1 the fund press to maim grade to pay a time of wounded and disabled subsidy from the industrial injury insurance, standard BE:A class maims to 27 months of my wages, second class maim to 25 months of my wages, x-rated maim to 23 months of my wages, four classes maim to 21 months of my wages.
【The expert reads 】pass to contrast industrial injury insurance regulation and discover for 2003 years, modify empress new of industrial injury insurance the regulation maim a time of my wages that the subsidy raised for three months of 1234 classes.The subsidy standard of a time of wounded and disabled in 《industrial injury insurance regulation 》 that releases in 2003 maims to 24 months of my wages for a class, second class maim to 22 months of my wages, x-rated maim to 20 months of my wages, four classes maim to 18 months of my wages.

No comments:

Post a Comment